Ocean-Portable Wine Picnic Table with Glasses
This resin picnic table is the perfect way to make your next outdoor adventure memorable. This picnic table easily folds up so you can take it with you anywhere. This folding picnic tables is made from high quality materials and crafted so each one is unique. This will be a beautiful addition to anyone’s adventure as a gift for you, your friends, family or who else you want to bring joy to. Bamboo picnic table measures 15.7" x 11.9" x 7.5" allows you to put more foods on the table. It can hold up to 4 wine glass or soda cans. The hole for securing bottle of wine can also be used as a handle, facilitating you to take it to anywhere. Acrylic 8 ounce Plastic Wine Stems in Clear | Set of 4 Reusable, BPA-free, Made in the USA, Toprack Dishwasher Safe.
If your goods are damaged or defective in any way on delivery, please contact us at HOME | Rushing River Design as soon as possible to arrange a suitable remedy, such as return, exchange or refund.
If a dispute arises out of these conditions or if you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we ask that you contact us in the first instance and we will do our best to resolve the issue to our mutual satisfaction quickly, cheaply and efficiently. If we’re not able to resolve it within thirty (30) days, we’ll go to mediation to try to resolve.
We may terminate this agreement at any time on notice to you. All disclaimers and limitations of liability will survive termination. On giving such notice, we’ll refund any amounts paid by you in respect of undelivered goods.
Love this product or your money back guarantee, applies to all orders made through our website. The guarantee is valid for 30 days after the point of the orders arrival. Either receive a full refund or exchange it for another product of equal or lesser value. The customer is to cover the cost of return shipping and is to contact HOME | Rushing River Design to receive instructions of how to do so.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
THINGS TO DO:
• Do dry immediately after hand washing. We don’t want any water absorbing into the wood.
• Do either wipe down with just wet cloth or use a small amount of soap if necessary. But remember - the less soap the better! The soap will draw out the woods oil meaning you will need to oil your resin board more regularly.
• Do treat it with oil. Use coconut, mineral, linseed, beeswax or tung oil.
THINGS NOT TO DO:
• Do not use vegetable or olive oil.
• Don’t put it in the dishwasher.
• Don’t let it soak in water. If you leave your chopping board in water for too long, it will absorb too much water, and yep, it will bend and crack.