Ocean Sushi Olive Wood Tray
10" Olive wood rectangle Sushi tray with chopsticks. This Sushi Tray is a stylish and functional way to serve and showcase culinary creations, display decorative items or use as a stunning centerpiece on a table or kitchen island.
If your goods are damaged or defective in any way on delivery, please contact us at HOME | Rushing River Design as soon as possible to arrange a suitable remedy, such as return, exchange or refund.
If a dispute arises out of these conditions or if you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we ask that you contact us in the first instance and we will do our best to resolve the issue to our mutual satisfaction quickly, cheaply and efficiently. If we’re not able to resolve it within thirty (30) days, we’ll go to mediation to try to resolve.
We may terminate this agreement at any time on notice to you. All disclaimers and limitations of liability will survive termination. On giving such notice, we’ll refund any amounts paid by you in respect of undelivered goods.
Love this product or your money back guarantee, applies to all orders made through our website. The guarantee is valid for 30 days after the point of the orders arrival. Either receive a full refund or exchange it for another product of equal or lesser value. The customer is to cover the cost of return shipping and is to contact HOME | Rushing River Design to receive instructions of how to do so.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
THINGS TO DO:
• Do dry immediately after hand washing. We don’t want any water absorbing into the wood.
• Do either wipe down with just wet cloth or use a small amount of soap if necessary. But remember - the less soap the better! The soap will draw out the woods oil meaning you will need to oil your resin board more regularly.
• Do treat it with oil. Use coconut, mineral, linseed, beeswax or tung oil.
THINGS NOT TO DO:
• Do not use vegetable or olive oil.
• Don’t put it in the dishwasher.
• Don’t let it soak in water. If you leave your chopping board in water for too long, it will absorb too much water, and yep, it will bend and crack.